Sunday, November 2, 2008

Why I Created This Blog

I've always been a registered Republican and because of my faith my conservative values are very important to me. This presidential election has left me upset, frustrated and down right furious. Now that it is nearly over and the outcome is way too predictable I must be more active and outspoken now more than ever.

What the Obama campaign has done has sickened me. The blog Hill Buzz explained how through propaganda Obama is stealing this election. Here's what an Obama campaign insider said on Hill Buzz

"sarah p Says:
October 27, 2008 at 5:04 am

Ok, I want to clear my conscious a little. Hopefully you could make a blog post to help some fellow clinton supporters out.

I work for a campaign and can’t wait for this week to be over.

I was doing it for a job. I was not a fan of any candidate but over time grew to love HRC.

The internal campaign idea is to twist, distort, humiliate and finally dispirit you.

We pay people and organize people to go to all the online sites and “play the part of a clinton or mccain supporter who just switched our support for obama”

We do this to stifle your motivation and to destroy your confidence.

We did this the whole primary and it worked.

Sprinkle in mass vote confusion and it becomes bewildering. Most people lose patience and just give up on their support of a candidate and decide to just block out tv, news, websites, etc..." Read Complete Story

Obama has outspent John McCain and now elections are not fair. He's spent millions of dollars on advertising, and now paying his campaign workers to infiltrate the blogosphere and U-Tube with comments in his favor. That is sick! The McCain campaign is fighting a fair fight. In my opinion what Obama is doing is cheating. He is misleading the American people.

We need fairer elections. I am sick and tired of seeing campaign ads on television and hearing them on the radio. Whomever raises enough money and has the most ads wins. I don't like government regulation, but we need to reform elections so the candidates don't outspend each other. The White House is being purchased by the Democrats this year. There is no such thing as fair elections anymore. Why doesn't Obama spread his wealth around a little?

Another reason why I created this blog is because this country needs John McCain to lead us more than ever. We are in the middle of a war and Russia is becoming a new threat. McCain has served our country and knows a lot more about foreign policy than Obama. I trust McCain with our national security not Obama.

Also, we are in the midst of an economic crisis. Our economy isn't as bad as it was during the Great Depression but with the wrong person in the White House it could head that way. Unemployment is at 7% here in California. My husband and I are personally effected by that because we recently lost our jobs. Obama talks about spreading the wealth. I don't want a free handout I want a job. If Obama gets his way and raises taxes on people making more than 150k a year this will hurt small business. My husband and I depend on the success of small business as we search for jobs. If these businesses have to pay more in taxes they will have to lay off workers and some may even have to close their doors.

I've heard that the recession hasn't reached it's peak yet. Unemployment is predicted to go up to 8% when we are at the peak. If small business gets taxed too heavily this could go up even more and potentially turn into another depression. We need to fight for our conservative values and most of all vote McCain. This country is not ready nor will ever be ready for another depression.

Cascia

3 comments:

eastcoastlife said...

Sorry to hear that both you and your husband lost your jobs.

The economy looks bleak ahead. Even banks in Singapore are retrenching staff. We have to tighten our belts. I feel sorry for the less fortunate.

Shan G said...

Well Obama won't produce a certified (raised seal & all) birth certificate proving he was born in Hawaii, not Kenya. So if we can get that buzz a-goin' & make him show the truth (foreign concept to him, I know) we may get John McCain after all. Or will it be Joe Biden (CRAP!)?

Cascia Talbert said...

Thank you for your comments. Now that he is in office I think I am going to try to update this blog more often.